Monday, June 25, 2012

Easy Does It- But Do It.

Hello family, friends and fellow bloggers!

I've decided to re-take up the hobby that many before me have discovered, that is the world of blogging. Now, I've been thinking about this for a long time, making a blog and making it beautiful, but I've made a realization about myself, that is that I am a perfectionist. Now if I had waited around until my blog/background/title/font was PERFECT, this would never get up and running. So like I have learned in the past few months, I have to just jump in! Easy does it, but do it, right?

I've been pondering ideas for a blog for a long time. I've researched, read and explored other blogs, journals, etc. I wanted to find my niche, find out what's not out there that I could fill a hole in, but then I figured out, again, if I waited to find the RIGHT topic, you'd probably never even hear my words. So, here it is, in all it's imperfect glory, my first post. What you can expect in the future will be my experience, my wanderings and ponderings of this thing we call life, home decor inspirations and recreations and just about a little bit of this and that. I'm excited to start this journey, to have an outlet for my crazy brain and for blog companionship as I trudge my road to happy destiny, with all the bumps, bruises and blessings along the way. So welcome, come stay awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment