Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Week in Photos: Week 14

Monday 4/1: Everybody knows April 1st is a day for the pranksters. My office is not exception to this rule. I couldn't help but laugh and take a picture of our printer when I saw this sign attached to it. I would like to say none of my co-workers would have been duped into believing this, sadly, I know this to be a lie. I wish that I had been able to set up a camera to actually capture the folly that ensued but it wasn't possible without me or it being seen. So like the rest of you, I only get to imagine what transpired due to this.







Tuesday 4/2: Over the weekend while we were in Chelan, I got a great surprise. Ryan's mother, Dian had recently purchased a new MacBook Pro which I was able to reap the benefits of. I now have a new (to me) laptop and of course, we're an all Mac everything family. I thought it was funny the amount of Apple products sitting on this little table in the guest house, so I had to share it with you all. I have yet to start using the new computer, for some reason I'm really attached to the one I've had for the last year, but admittedly, it is getting slower and there are times I want to throw it through a window. I'm just going to have to sit down one of these days and transfer all my documents and start getting acquainted with my new Mac!

Wednesday 4/3: So, a little background on this guy. A few weeks back, unbeknownst to me and all of my co-workers, we were having professional head shots taken to put up on the KLEAN website. It happened to be casual Friday. I happen to look like I'm getting my senior photo taken. And you know, in the past, I probably would have been pretty heated over something like this, but you know, whatever. That's typically what I look like on a daily basis, so why work hard to put up a front and look like something I'm not. I've let it go, and moved on, and thought it would be funny to share this photo with the world. I look like Michael J. Fox circa Back to the Future.




Whatever, things could always be worse.

Thursday 4/4: Sometimes when Ryan isn't feeling well, he begs, pleads and screams for the kitties to come comfort him. He often doesn't get what he asks for. On this rare occasion, Peanut complied, which is strange because she's such a momma's girl. I was able to capture this picture of two of my favorite creatures and I think it is so sweet. 

Friday 4/5: I think we're going to have some disgruntled kitties the day Spring actually arrives in Astoria. Since we've had the fireplace up and running, I've taken more photos of the cats in front of it than anywhere else in the house. Sometimes I'm so nervous about how close Marley gets to the fire, I have to shoo him away. This is an example of such a time. This cat literally could be on fire and be pleasantly pleased. I've never seen anything like it.
Saturday 4/6: Ryan managed to snag a ticket to this years North Coast AA Round Up in Seaside and for some reason, I opted out. After ever week of working, I'm just especially worn down and making any kind of plan for the weekend seems especially taxing on me. I thought a day at home with my kitties, my bed and my books sounded pretty luxurious to me. We've been having some pretty heavy spring rains this week which includes some crazy wind gusts. For fun, I opened up the window above the bed to watch the cats go nuts. They were doing all they could to get out on the roof and catch the outside action up close and personal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment